Ok so autumn is officially here - me having to defrost my car for the first time in months must mean it is so! I have to say I love the cold (I will probably be shunned for that!) but there is something lovely about getting all the winter clothes out and getting all snuggled up. Now if it rains that's a different matter but fingers crossed it just stays clear and cold - perfect weather for getting out and about. Have a fantastic October.
1 - 9 October:
- A Taste of Monaghan: Monaghan Town, 3 - 5 October
- Bakealicious Vintage Tea Party: Sheridan's Cheesmongers, Co Meath, 4 October, 10 - 2, in aid of Pieta House
- Bia Bó Finne: Inishbofin, Co. Galway, 3,4 & 6 October
- BakeFest: Galway, 4 & 5 October
- Belfast Restaurant Week: Belfast, 4 - 11 October
- Dingle Food Festival: Co. Kerry, 3 - 5 October
10 - 17 October:
- French Food Fair On The Square: Merrion Square, Dublin, 10 October
- International Mushroom Festival: Co. Leitrim, 11& 12 October
- The Allergy Free From Expo: RDS, Dublin, 11 & 12 October
- Kinsale Gourmet Festival: Kinsale Co. Cork, 10-12 October
25 - 31 October:
Please double check dates and times before getting all geared up to go out! Enjoy and if you would like to add an event to the listing just contact Kat at thepurplepageireland (at) gmail.com.